1. Life is short, you can't get the time back you spend worrying about something you will NEVER control. You only have control over yourself!
2. Negative comments someone makes is about them, not you.
3. Be true to yourself.
4. Remove sources of negativity and toxic people from your life, ASAP!
5. There's always going to be people who dislike you (for no valid reason) and there's NOTHING you can do about it.
6. Stop overthinking. "Get in your head, you're dead!"
7. Be confident in yourself. This take practice. No one is 100% confident at all times. It is like a muscle, practice your confidence, work at it, tell yourself you're confident.
8. Accept things they way they are, do not make things worse, if anything only make them better.
9. Create a gratitude wall or journal. The more you are thankful for the less you will think about what others think. Gratitude grows more positive vibes in your life.
10. Accept and love yourself! Celebrate your strengths, instead of focusing on the negative. The more you accept yourself the less you will give (sh****t!) about other opinions that you did not ask for!
LOVE YOU ALL, YOU ARE AMAZING AND THE ONLY YOU THERE IS! xx
Sarah Pendrick FOLLOW @GIRLTALKNETWORK