You are the Social Butterfly
Oh hi sparkly butterfly, you!
My guess is that you probably don't get alone time very often! Am I right?! :)
Lighthearted and outgoing, you are the kind of woman who flutters from flower to flower, friendship to friendship, spreading love and light everywhere you go.
Girl, your friends love you because you're super fun, spontaneous and always up for an adventure. You're always invited to parties and events because everyone loves being around you! Who doesn't think you're amazing is the real question, right?!
Challenges You Face:
- Sometimes people may misunderstand you and think you are flaky. That's not true, of course, but sometimes you do double-book or cram your life with lots of social commitments.
- Sometimes the pressure to be funny or the life-of-the-party gets exhausting. I get you, girl. I know how much work it can be.
- Work can suck if there isn't enough fun in it. Because what's the point of working without fun, right? Your fun, happy personality doesn't do well with boring, drab work environments.
Advice To Help:
- Here's a suggestion for stopping people from thinking you're flaky: Try communicating more. I know it can be a real challenge to remember to text back or even remember all the things you're juggling! But even a little text to tell someone that you're going to be late or that you can't make it because you've got too much going on, is better than no communication at all!
Most of the time, I find that people are more understanding than I thought they would be! Instead of thinking I'm flaky, they realize I'm just super busy, which is something I'll/you'll always be! Right?! :)
- Here's a little tidbit of advice from someone who understands the struggle of being the "party girl": At your next social outing, try being as genuine as possible. If you feel like partying and being the life of the party, great. But if you don't, that's great too. Remember that what you feel like is more important than how you are making everyone else feel.
- Here's an idea for bringing fun into your work environment! Instead of waiting for someone else to initiate the fun, why not initiate it yourself? Wherever you are punching your time card, or even if you work for yourself, try to find some ways to incorporate excitement into your everyday. Initiate a costume day, Bring a Stuffed Animal to Work Day, or a fun after-work outing.
The Women You Need to Thrive:
Your personality thrives in a tribe you can connect with and share ideas with, all while they celebrate your accomplishments and contribution to the world! A friend group you can fall back on when you need answers right away, or who can remind you to take some quality TO (Time Out!) and have some one-on-one time with your own heart.
I'm Sarah Pendrick and I'm passionate about connecting amazing women to each other and helping them achieve their dream lives.
I'm the creator of GirlTalk, a network of unbelievable women all over the world who love supporting each other. I've hosted GirlTalk events and spoken at live events all across the nation because I want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I passionately believe that CONNECTION HEALS EVERYTHING.
I know just how challenging it is to be a woman in today's world, so my biggest dream is to create an amazing, safe space for you to connect with other women, share your hearts and get support for the life you're building, ALL WHILE giving you unbelievable, endless resources so that at a click of a button you can find out any "girl power" thing you need to know, like - Embracing self love, letting go of comparison, how to enhance your career, GirlTalk tips and tricks, what to do with a challenging female friendship and so. much. more!
Connect with me on Instagram @girltalknetwork and stay tuned for exciting news coming down the pipeline!
You never have to worry about me clogging up your email inbox; if I send you something, I promise it will be full of things to make your day prettier or happier and/or announcing news you won't want to miss out on!
I'm getting butterflies just thinking about bringing you and my other girls my latest passion project coming soon to your email inbox or Instagram feed! I think you and your friends are going to absolutely love it.
Until then, I want to get to know you better, beautiful!
- How can I support you?
- What are you struggling with?
- What are you passionate about?
- What does it look like to be supported by other women?
- What do you wish you had more of?
I can't wait to connect with you and hear everything you have to say.