The Warrior Princess
Oh hey, you rockstar babe of a woman!
You're a force of nature! I see you over there, being ambitious with your life and nailing your goals every day, always (#bossbabe). I'm a lot like you myself, actually!
Warrior Princess, you are my hero! You can do anything you set your mind to and you are a huge asset to any team, work environment, organization or group. You take charge and see things through to completion. You aren't afraid of long hours or unbelievably hard work.
Challenges You Face:
- Having a hard time winding down and relaxing. It's hard for a Boss Babe to relax because part of our success is due to the fact that we are in control and we are always getting stuff done! Ultimately, however, this isn't a sustainable way to live. Being in control all the time gets exhausting real fast. Am I right?
- Finding it difficult to ask for help. This is such a hard one for me, too! When you're so used to doing everything yourself, it can be hard to even see the need for other what other people can bring you! But when you're so self-sufficient, sometimes other people don't see that they are needed in your life and as a result, sometimes you can end up feeling very lonely at the end of the day.
Advice To Help:
- A suggestion for letting go more: Try blocking off an entire evening to relax WITH YOUR PHONE ON AIRPLANE MODE! If that scares the living daylights out of you, maybe you need to try it out!
If you don't already, start practicing a meditative, spiritual practice like yoga or deep breathing. I highly suggest Gabrielle Bernstein's book, The Universe Has Your Back. It's an amazing book about letting go of control and allowing the universe to bring you everything in life that you're working for.
- Remember that you do need other people. I know it's hard to be vulnerable when everyone sees the ambitious, rockstar side of you. I feel you. It is tough at first to say, "Yes, I need help with -". But the truth is that we all need each other.
As women, we were never meant to do this life thing alone. Connection and support is truly the only way we'll reach our most fulfilled, happiest, satisfied selves. If you're struggling with this, I suggest starting small by reaching out to someone who can help you out with something, even if it's really small.
Someone to help you decorate your house, someone who can help you learn a new skill or maybe just someone to have dinner with and listen to you process.
The Women You Need to Thrive:
Your personality opens up and thrives in a loving, supportive community of like-minded women who are also boss babes in their own fields. You might be hesitant to join such a group at first, but in time, the right friends can become your backbone and the happiest part of your life.
I'm Sarah Pendrick and I'm passionate about connecting amazing women to each other and helping them achieve their dream lives.
I'm the creator of GirlTalk, a network of unbelievable women all over the world who love supporting each other. I've hosted GirlTalk events and spoken at live events all across the nation because I want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I passionately believe that CONNECTION HEALS EVERYTHING.
I know just how challenging it is to be a woman in today's world, so my biggest dream is to create an amazing, safe space for you to connect with other women, share your hearts and get support for the life you're building, ALL WHILE giving you unbelievable, endless resources so that at a click of a button you can find out any "girl power" thing you need to know, like - Embracing self love, letting go of comparison, how to enhance your career, GirlTalk tips and tricks, what to do with a challenging female friendship and so. much. more!
Connect with me on Instagram @girltalknetwork and stay tuned for exciting news coming down the pipeline!
You never have to worry about me clogging up your email inbox; if I send you something, I promise it will be full of things to make your day prettier or happier and/or announcing news you won't want to miss out on!
I'm getting butterflies just thinking about bringing you and my other girls my latest passion project coming soon to your email inbox or Instagram feed! I think you and your friends are going to absolutely love it.
Until then, I want to get to know you better, beautiful!
- How can I support you?
- What are you struggling with?
- What are you passionate about?
- What does it look like to be supported by other women?
- What do you wish you had more of?
I can't wait to connect with you and hear everything you have to say.